First off, we are licensed orthodontic specialists; we are, in fact, the only ones in Innisfil. Only accredited trained dental specialists in Ontario can possess the RCDC (Royal College of Dentists of Canada) designation that identifies them as such.
Beyond that, Dr. Matt Paradisgarten, Dr. David Shapiro and Dr. Erick Smith approach their patients with compassion and warmth unmatched by most standards. We treat each and every patient as if they were our own child or family member. That means enjoyable and comfortable appointments, and superior clinical outcomes. We firmly believe orthodontic treatment should be as fun, comfortable, and as quick as possible. IT SHOULD BE DONE ONCE, AND BE DONE RIGHT.
Other differentiating factors
- We encourage parents to be active participants in their child’s care
- Ceiling-mounted TVs above every chair to keep patients entertained and distracted during treatment appointments
- Your doctor is always available to communicate with you by email or telephone
- Zero-percent-interest payment plans
- We treat for as long as necessary to get the job done and have never raised a fee on any patient during treatment — ever
- Complimentary sportsguards included with treatment
- No-charge checkups as we monitor the dental and jaw development until treatment is indicated
- No-charge retainer checkups following treatment
To schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation, please call our Innisfil, Ontario practice today. We welcome patients from Stroud, Barrie, and all nearby communities, and look forward to welcoming you to our office, too!